Civil Process: Restraining Order

The Civil Unit only serves restraining orders we do not issue them or put them on file. If you are looking to get a restraining order issued, you must contact County Superior Court. If there is anything that should be redacted or changed on your order, you will need to contact the court.

If you need to put a restraining order on file, contact Fresno County Sheriff’s Office Records Unit at 559 600-8400.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Click the button below to complete instructions for service.

Any mail sent to an address other than the civil unit post office box address is subject to delays if received at all.

Please scan the QR or use link to take a survey once your mandatory forms are completed. Your feedback is appreciated.